with chef Kenji Tam from Ha Noi Fortuna Hotel
Goose liver is a popular and top class delicacy especially in French cuisine because of its rich, buttery, and delicate taste and texture. The pairing of rich premium Beef and silky French Goose Liver pate’ stir fried brings a full flavour to diners.
Ingredients: serves 2
- 180g filet steak
- 10g goose liver sauce
- ½ each red and green chilli
- 1 bulb onion
- 1 tsp Knorr broth mix
- 1 tsp chicken powder
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Cut the beef into small cubes and season with Knorr broth mix, chicken powder, pepper and soy sauce in 15 minutes.
- Cut the chilli and onion into small pieces.
- Stir fry the beef until it is well cooked on both sides.
- Add the onion, chilli and goose liver together and mix all together.
- Add ingredients to taste and then place on dish.
You can sample the dish at Ha Noi Fortuna Hotel, 6B Lang Ha Str, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: (84 – 4) 3831 3333 – 6435/6437/6413.comments powered by Disqus