- ASEAN members impressed by Vietnam's good preparations for ARDEX 13
- NA deputies highlight macro-economic stabilisation policy
- Vietnam attends ADMM-Plus military medicine working group meeting
- Vietnam keen on promoting cooperation within ADMM Plus framework
- An opportunity to seek a sustainable security structure in the region
(VOV) – The Vietnam-Brazil Friendship and Cooperation Association (VBFCA) has operated efficiently, helping increase two-way trade turnover to US$1.6 billion in 2012.
The view was shared by VBFCA Vice President Nguyen Thach Dinh and Brazilian Ambassador to Vietnam Alice Cleaver at a seminar in Hanoi on July 4 examining the impact of rock crystal on human.
They asserted that in addition to promoting bilateral friendship, the association bridges both countries’ business communities to expand investment ties and cushion the impact of the global economic downturn.
Experts at the seminar summarised the origin of rock crystal, its scientific use, and the best rock crystal selection methods.
Two-way trade focuses on the import and export of cotton bags, cement, steel, footwear, ceramics, rock crystal, coffee, food, soya beans, and frozen seafood.