The scholarships, Cambridge English Teacher Training Scholarship and Cambridge English Teacher Scholarship, will include all expenses to the 48th IATEFL conference in Harrogate, England from April 2-5, 2014 for teachers, researchers and scholars with the chance for teachers of all nationalities to win this dream trip including those based in Vietnam.
- Local teachers get global Cambridge scholarships
- HCM City lacks teachers of English for primary schools
- More English-language standards added to HCM City school curriculum
- Vietnam province says will not discipline substandard English teachers
- English teachers in southern Vietnam on the run to meet Cambridge standards
Those who are interested in the program can access the link below for more information and registration http://www.iatefl.org/information/listofscholarships.
Successful candidates will receive round tickets and accommodation and meals to IATEFL 2014 and become members of the IATEFL and Cambridge English Teacher, a website for teachers developed by Cambridge English and Cambridge Publishing House, for 12 months. Deadline for entries is August 22.
Cambridge English Language Assessment provides the world’s leading range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English, with over 4 million contestants annually in 130 countries.