Monthly retirement pension and social insurance allowance have increased by 9.6 percent since July 1, according to a recently approved decree of the Vietnamese Government.
According to Decree 73/2013/ND-CP issued on July 15, the increase also applies to monthly allowances paid to officials working at commune, ward and town agencies and members of the People’s Army and People’s Police forces.
- Vietnam needs US$30 billion for copping with climate change
- Nationwide raids commence with VND13.5 billion of unlicensed software found
- Vietnam needs 30 bln USD for climate change response
- Rhino horn buyers in Vietnam down 77%: report
- Ho Chi Minh thought on building the state of the people, by the people, and for the people
In addition, social welfare benefits for those who are no longer capable of working as well as monthly allowance for rubber plantation workers will be raised by the same level.