- Over 3.5 billion dongs to support fishermen and sea-islands protection force
- Discussing measures for enhancing the consulting, anti-judging and social inspection.
- An Giang: Workers learn about East Sea issue
- Mobilizing to support fishermen and the national sea-island sovereignty protection forces
- Lifebuoys presented to students living near waterways
Provincial Federation of Labor and Hai Dang Telecom-Electronics Co., Ltd. have just handed over two long-range base stations of Icom IC-M802 FMS machine to two Fishery Unions of Nghia An commune (Tu Nghia district) and Binh Chau commune (Binh Son district).
A VND 250 million equipment has been installed with two Icom IC-M802 FMS machines with the capacity of from 20W – 150W, radio receiver within a radius from 2,000 to 3,000 km. In addition to the communication connection, the Icom IC-M802 FMS machine also features the global position, determines the coordinates, location of vessels on sea, calls emergency and listens to the weather forecasts and relevant information.
Once in operation, the aforesaid equipment will help the authorities manage and support better fishermen, bringing many benefits for fishermen, especially in the rescue and search at sea.