- Vietnam Airlines to own the world's most advanced aircraft
- Vietnam Airlines: second airline owning the world's most advanced aircraft
- Vietnam Airlines to have world's most advanced aircraft
- Vietnam to receive world's most advanced aircraft
- Muslim tourists flock to Vietnam for delicious food, cheap prices
Qatar Airways has been named the official title sponsor of the FC Barcelona Asia Tour 2013 to be held in Thailand and Malaysia next month.
The exhibition games will give FC Barcelona football fans an opportunity to see the Spanish La Liga Champions, also known as Barça to their fans, in action when they take on the Thai National Football Teamnational team in Bangkok on August 7, and an all-star team of the Malaysian League teame’s best players in Kuala Lumpur on August 10.
To help bring Qatar Airways’ 1.2 million Facebook fans closer to the “Blaugrana”, the airline has launched a contest giving a few lucky fans supporters the chance to win a trip of a lifetime to watch the some of the world’s best footballers in the world in action. Facebook fans can sign up for a chance to win great prizes, from signed T-shirts to VIP tickets to one of the games, to an invitation to meet the football players during a private autograph session.
The contest runs until July 31st. Find more information on Qatar Airways’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/qatarairways
By Le Minh