- "Heritage Photographic Award - Heritage Itinerary 2014" contest launched
- First Don ca tai tu festival to be held in Bac Lieu in April
- Four consolation prizes for Phu Yen team
- Quang Ngai won 9 prizes at the 33rd national television festival
- US$100 million signed at Vietnam-China International Trade and Tourism Fair 2013
The Festival’s Organizing Board in the South area has just made a press conference.
Accordingly, with the theme of “Singing with blue sea”, the 19th Festival will be held in Tuy Hoa city during the above-mentioned time with the main activities of performing arts at the key points in Tuy Hoa city and performance to serve the people in the districts of Dong Hoa, Tuy An, Son Hoa, Dong Xuan, Song Hinh and Song Cau town; presenting 1 Pink-Lotus bud house worth VND 130 million to poor students in An Hai commune (Tuy An district); incensing at Dong Tac Martyrs Cemetery; exchanging “Friends’ arms”, drawing-competition on hiflex-paper with the theme “I love islands in my homeland”; folk games, food booths with characterized-culinary-culture in Phu Yen province; visiting Phu Yen Museum and historic sites in the province …
According to the organizers, about 2,000 delegates from 40 Children Centers, Teenager-activitiesCenters in the provinces and cities in the Southern region (from Quang Tri province to Ca Mau province) are expected to participate in the Festival.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRINH THUY