PANO – Brave combats of our army and people in the salvation war against foreign invaders will be recaptured in a music program, entitled “A time to remember”, to take place in the evening of July 26th at the Hanoi Opera House.
- Deputy Defence Minister receives Counselor to the US Secretary of State
- Emulation movement to be focused on fulfillment of political missions
- Vietnam’s participation in UN peackeeing operations highlighted
- Army units do better mass mobilization work
- Memorial service for fallen officers in helicopter crash
Director of the Dong Do Show Company, the co-organizer of the event with the Vietnam Light Music Singing and Dancing Theatre, shared that the musical evening is to express gratitude to heroes and martyrs who died for the Fatherland.
Popular musical compositions, including “Song Lo” (Lo River), “Tinh ca” (Love Song), “Tau anh qua nui” (Your train passing mountain), “Nhac rung” (Music of Forest), “Noi lua len em” (Let’s make a fire) and “La xanh” (Green leaves) will be performed by 4 People’s Artists, 6 Eminent Artists and dance troupes.
In a warm, sentimental and humanitarian space, the program will screen some video clips on veterans and heroic Vietnamese mothers.
On the occasion, the organizers will present some gifts to martyrs’ families in Hanoi.
Translated by Mai Huong