VietNamNet Bridge – The 20th international track-and-field tournament (or called Ho Chi Minh City Open 2013) will be held on July 20-21.
- International fest for expats kicks off in Ho Chi Minh City
- Gov’t takes steps to offer more opportunities for businesses
- HCM City opens inner waterway tourism route
- Chinese storytelling machines deliver inappropriate content to kids in Vietnam
- President Truong Tan Sang attends HCM City’s Emulation Congress
132 foreign athletes will come from Hong Kong (China), the Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines and Singapore to compete with more than 500 athletes from 36 domestic clubs for 43 sets of medals in the system of international competition and 44 sets of medals in the system of HCM City championship.
The tournament will provide a good opportunity for domestic athletes to gear up for the Southeast Asian Games in Myanmar at the end of this year.