VietNamNet Bridge – The 20th international track-and-field tournament (or called Ho Chi Minh City Open 2013) will be held on July 20-21.
- 58% of married women in Vietnam are victims of domestic violence
- 58 percent of married women in Vietnam are victims of domestic violence: report
- For decades, a Saigon coffee shop has kept brewing the right way
- Vietnam-Belgium academic programme in 20th year
- First Caterpillar Fungus manufactory opens in Vietnam
132 foreign athletes will come from Hong Kong (China), the Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines and Singapore to compete with more than 500 athletes from 36 domestic clubs for 43 sets of medals in the system of international competition and 44 sets of medals in the system of HCM City championship.
The tournament will provide a good opportunity for domestic athletes to gear up for the Southeast Asian Games in Myanmar at the end of this year.