VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnam’s famous model Ha Anh has been invited as a MC to the final round of Miss Global pageant scheduled for August 3 in California, USA.
She will work with Rossi Morreale-a television star and MC for a series of NBC gameshows to gain more experience before her autobiography “It’s Me-Ha Anh” comes out in late 2013.
- President Ho Chi Minh’s 125th birthday celebrated abroad
- Website about President Ho Chi Minh debuts
- President Ho Chi Minh’s 125th birthday marked in many countries
- President Ho Chi Minh’s 125th birthday marked worldwide
- Vietnam enterprises must be ready for trade barriers abroad, self-defense at home: experts
The Miss Global pageant has 50 contestants from countries and territories over the world, including six Overseas Vietnamese.
The final round will involve Elliot Yamin from the Top 5 American Idol, X Factor contestant David Correy, The Voice contestant Kelsey Rey, hip-hop singer Cowe, pop star Anhabelle, Next Top Model winner Naima Mora all from the USA.