VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnam’s famous model Ha Anh has been invited as a MC to the final round of Miss Global pageant scheduled for August 3 in California, USA.
She will work with Rossi Morreale-a television star and MC for a series of NBC gameshows to gain more experience before her autobiography “It’s Me-Ha Anh” comes out in late 2013.
- Half of remittances channeled into business operations
- Gala Concert of Vietnamese Alumni Association in France held in Hanoi
- National External Information Service Awards 2014 calls for submissions
- Activities to mark 85th anniversary of Vietnam’s Communist Party
- Vietnamese Embassy in Canada holds get-together ahead of Tet
The Miss Global pageant has 50 contestants from countries and territories over the world, including six Overseas Vietnamese.
The final round will involve Elliot Yamin from the Top 5 American Idol, X Factor contestant David Correy, The Voice contestant Kelsey Rey, hip-hop singer Cowe, pop star Anhabelle, Next Top Model winner Naima Mora all from the USA.