The project is deployed from 2013 to 2017 and more than 2,500 stakeholders and over 600 participating enterprises will benefit from it.
- Hundreds flock to Saigon’s pedestrian street to watch teenagers’ argument
- Teenagers fined for disorderly conduct
- Alleged parental abduction betrays hole in Vietnamese dragnet
- Facebook fight challenge between 2 women brings chaos to Saigon street
- Hundreds turn Ho Chi Minh City promenade into maelstrom to watch fight
The project will focus on specific activities like activities related to EU buyers, establishing a sample farm model and training centre; training resource efficient and cleaner production (RE-CP), product design for sustainability (D4S), and sustainable product innovation (SPI) in enterprises.
The project is expected to be started in Ho Chi Minh City in early August 2013 at the Palace Hotel, No. 56-66 Nguyen Hue Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.