PANO – Vietnamese Ministry of National Defence’s Steering Committee on Compiling the Vietnam People’s Army Combat Regulations (Steering Committee 92) opened a training course on this issue on July 15th in Hanoi.
- South Africa to celebrate the 20th Freedom Day
- Experiences in renewal to help Vietnam in its UN work
- Preventing the corrupt use of civil society organizations
- Vietnam always respects and ensures human rights and citizen's rights
- Vietnamese General: Vietnam - India defence relations benefit regional and global peace and stability
The course is aimed to raise the awareness of officers and soldiers throughout the army about the role of the VPA Combat Regulations in building a revolutionary, regular, elite and gradually modern army.
The VPA Combat Regulations will be synchronized for long-term use in VPA training and combat. Accordingly, the trainees to the course will learn about the process, methods and contents to prepare combat regulations for their units.
Translated by Ngoc Hung