(VOVworld)- The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) organized a workshop on corporate culture and sustainable growth in Hanoi on Thursday. The delegates highlighted the importance of understanding business culture in ensuring the company’s success considering it to be an especially important and indispensable tool in the management of society, the nation and companies in particular. Vu Tien Loc, VCCI President, says: “One of the most important factors in business management is its culture. An understanding of corporate culture is the way for businesses to move forward. Being familiar with this culture contributes to enhancing trust among enterprises, which has been degraded in recent times. Entrepreneurship culture helps enterprises to reset their orientation and promote creativity”.
- FLC Group: Strong Magnet to Japanese Businesses
- Vietnam businesses should use int’l staff in AEC integration: pundit
- Toshiba execs face investor wrath over accounting scandal
- Lao Cai Business Association Increasing Linkage between Authority and Enterprises
- VAFCO: Innovative and Creative to Protect Environment