VietNamNet Bridge – In the time of economic crisis when thousands of businesses have gone bankrupt, enterprises cut down spending for advertising. Thus, hundreds of outdoor billboards in Hanoi have become blank boards.
- Vietnam shuts down airport booths over meatless noodle rip-off
- Hanoi airport food stall shut down after charging extortive price for instant noodles
- Hanoi mulls launching regular pyrotechnic shows near new bridge
- Vietnam wary of H7N9 bird flu outbreak in southern China
- Hanoi airport food stall shut down after charging extortive price for instant noodle