- Children with HIV/AIDS helped enjoy Mid-Autumn Festival
- An Giang enhances remains search and repatriation efforts
- No new measles cases recorded in 13 provinces
- Violations rampant in state-funded projects
- Vietnamese - Cambodian relationship in the 20th century through objects and materials preserved in VNMH
PANO – The emulation group of armed forces in An Giang, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau, Hau Giang, Kien Giang and Soc Trang provinces and Can Tho city has held a meeting to review activities of the “Determination to Win” movement in the first 6 months of 2013, and work out new tasks for the rest of this year.
Since January 2013, the Party committees and commands of the above provinces and city effectively suggested local authorities conduct military and national defence work, contributing to developing society and economy, and maintaining social order as targeted in their resolutions.
In the coming time, they will continue to focus on improving their training courses and exercises’ quality, and combat readiness, building comprehensive strong units and preparing well for natural disaster prevention and control, and search and rescue.
Translated by Viet Anh