(VOV) – A Vietnam National Assembly delegation led by Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu paid a working visit to Azerbaijan from June 26-28.
During talks and meetings with Azerbaijan legislators and senior officials, the hosts spoke highly of the positive development in bilateral relations and expressed their desires to boost cooperation with Vietnam, especially in oil and gas, education and training.
- Vietnam-Mongolia legislativeties thriving, says NA Vice Chairman
- Vietnam attended first meeting of Eurasia parliament speakers
- Vietnam attends first meeting of Eurasian parliament speakers
- Vietnam attends first meeting of Eurasia parliament speakers
- NA Vice Chairman welcomes Timor Leste Foreign Minister
They said they admired Vietnam’s development achievements and believed that the Southeast Asian nation will continue to hold an important position and make further contributions to establishing the ASEAN Community by 2015.
They also showed their interest in Vietnam’s gathering of public opinions on amendments to the 1992 Constitutions.
For his part, Luu briefed his hosts on Vietnam’s situation and its legislature’s operations and thanked Azerbaijan for supporting Vietnam in national development, especially in training officials and workers.
Both sides agreed to increase cooperation between their legislative bodies, exchange delegation visits, and coordinate closely at regional and international forums.