- Ho Chi Minh City strives for socio-economic development
- Vietnam hosts 24th ASEAN Armies Rifle Meet
- Vietnam gov't urged to scrap resort project of Chinese venture over defense issues
- Trade Union at all levels simultaneously gettting involved
- Draft Laws on Vietnam People's Army Officer and People's Public Security discussed
(VOVworld)-Two Vietnamese naval ships departed from the central city of Da Nang on Saturday to join the 15th joint patrol with Chinese naval forces. During the joint patrol with approval from the Prime Minister and the Minister of National Defense, the vessels HQ 011 and HQ 012 will conduct a joint training search and rescue exercise with Chinese naval ships and exchange experiences in this field. The two Vietnamese ships will also sail to Zhan Jiang, in the southern Chinese coastal province of Guangdong , for a visit, where the Vietnamese seamen will pay a courtesy visit to the city authorities and the High Command of the Nanhai Fleet. They will also visit the fleet’s joint-patrol ships, exchange experiences in sea patrols and take part in sports and cultural exchanges with the fleet’s units, in addition to sightseeing in and around the city. The joint patrol aims to promote the friendly relations as well as mutual understanding and trust between the Vietnamese and Chinese armies and navies.