- Authorities should not dismiss survey panning Vietnam airports: minister
- Aviation authority should be receptive to airport survey: transport minister
- Vietnamese museums listed in Asia's top 25
- Thailand expects bright future for tourism industry
- Vietnam's VietJet pilots suspended after landing on wrong runway
(VOV) – VietJetAir officially launched a new route on June 1 with seven flights per week between Hanoi and Bangkok.
- VietJetAir launches HCMC-Buon Me Thuot route
- VietJetAir to lease high-tech aircraft
- VietJetAir opens Hanoi-Bangkok flight route
Flights will depart from Hanoi at 10.50 am and land in Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport at 12.40 pm. Return flights will take off at 13.45 pm and arrive in Noi Bai International Airport at 15.25 pm. VietJetAir has cooperated with the Tourism Authority of Thailand to promote tourism and trade links between the two nations and is offering one way tickets on the new route for only VND450,000.
VietJetAir said that all flights to Bangkok from HCM City and Hanoi use Suvarnabhumi Airport,the most modern airport in the Thailand, because of its many links to other well-known destinations in the country as well as convenient 15-20 minute travel to Bangkok city centre via high-speed metro Children flying with VietJetAir on June 1 will also come face to face with some much-loved cartoon characters at the airport and receive bags of candyand other gifts from VietJetAirstewards.
To celebrate International Children’s Day, VietJetAir also presented 100 gifts to children being treated at Children’s Hospital 2, the Tumor Hospital, the Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, and the Hospital for Orthopedic Injuries.