- Indonesia suspends Australia cooperation over spy row
- Indonesia warns relations with Australia to worsen after spying leak
- Indonesia summons Australian ambassador over U.S.-led spying report
- APEC ministers agree to promote regional connectivity
- China no threat to Southeast Asia as Xi seeks to grow trade
President Truong Tan Sang and his delegation arrived in Jakarta on June 27 for their two-day official visit to Indonesia at the invitation of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
Sang was welcomed at the airport by Indonesia’s Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa, Marine and Fisheries Minister Sharif Cicip Sutardjo, Vietnamese ambassador to Indonesia Nguyen Xuan Thuy along with representatives from the Vietnamese Embassy to Jakarta.
President Sang’s visit aims to affirm Vietnam’s consistent policy of promoting the ties of friendship and comprehensive cooperation with Indonesia- a traditional and important partner of Vietnam within ASEAN and in the region.