(VOVworld)- President Truong Tan Sang arrived in Beijing on Wednesday for a state-level visit to China at the invitation of the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President Xi Jinping. President Sang and his delegation were welcomed at the airport by the Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, Chinese Ambassador to Vietnam Kong Xuanyou, the Vietnamese Ambassador to China Nguyen Van Tho and representatives of the Vietnamese Embassy, overseas Vietnamese and students in China. After the welcoming ceremony, President Sang held talks with the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President Xi Jinping.
- China could build nuclear plants for S.China Sea, paper says
- G7 foreign ministers gather in Hiroshima to discuss nuclear, maritime issues
- China says business spats with Myanmar can be resolved
- South Korea, China agree to implement UN sanctions against North Korea
- Russia, China urge North Korea to resume 6-party talks