(VOVworld)- President Truong Tan Sang arrived in Beijing on Wednesday for a state-level visit to China at the invitation of the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President Xi Jinping. President Sang and his delegation were welcomed at the airport by the Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, Chinese Ambassador to Vietnam Kong Xuanyou, the Vietnamese Ambassador to China Nguyen Van Tho and representatives of the Vietnamese Embassy, overseas Vietnamese and students in China. After the welcoming ceremony, President Sang held talks with the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President Xi Jinping.
- China, RoK, Japan vow to reinforce cooperation
- Top South Korea, Japan, China envoys aim to damp tension, discuss missiles, regional bank
- Deadlocked Iran nuclear talks break off, to resume next week
- China defends island building in East Sea, says not seeking new world order
- Malaysia, China committed to finding Airlines Flight MH370