(VOVworld)- President Truong Tan Sang arrived in Beijing on Wednesday for a state-level visit to China at the invitation of the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President Xi Jinping. President Sang and his delegation were welcomed at the airport by the Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, Chinese Ambassador to Vietnam Kong Xuanyou, the Vietnamese Ambassador to China Nguyen Van Tho and representatives of the Vietnamese Embassy, overseas Vietnamese and students in China. After the welcoming ceremony, President Sang held talks with the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President Xi Jinping.
- North Korea seeks China help on treaty with U.S., or more tests - source
- Phone talks among South Korea and Japan, China amid North Korea’s nuclear test
- N.Korea says South's propaganda broadcasts push situation to 'brink of war'
- US wants to cooperate with China over North Korean nuclear issue
- End 'business as usual' with DPRK, U.S. tells China