(VOV) – President Truong Tan Sang will pay a State-level visit to China from June 19-21 at the invitation of his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.
This is President Sang’s first State-level visit to China and the first State-visit by a senior Vietnamese leader after China elected a new leadership.
- State President leaves for 22nd APEC Summit in China
- President Sang, China friendship association Chairwoman meet
- President Sang, China friendship association leader meet
- President meets Chinese friendship association's Chairwoman
- Continuing proactive international integration, positively contributing to APEC co-operation
The visit aims to reinforce political trust, friendship and cooperation between the two Parties and States. It will help chart the future course for the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic cooperation partnership, for the development of the two countries, and for peace, stability and development in the region.
President Sang is scheduled to hold talks with President Xi and meet with other senior Chinese leaders.
He will also visit Guangdong province.
The two sides are expected to sign a number of cooperation agreements.