(VOV) – President Truong Tan Sang will pay a State-level visit to China from June 19-21 at the invitation of his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.
This is President Sang’s first State-level visit to China and the first State-visit by a senior Vietnamese leader after China elected a new leadership.
- Leaders’ condolence over terror attacks in Belgium
- State, government and National Assembly leaders deliver end-of-term performance reports
- VN President reviews activities during 2011-2016 tenure
- A New Impetus for Vietnam’s Relations with Tanzania, Mozambique and Iran
- President reviews activities during 2011-2016 tenure
The visit aims to reinforce political trust, friendship and cooperation between the two Parties and States. It will help chart the future course for the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic cooperation partnership, for the development of the two countries, and for peace, stability and development in the region.
President Sang is scheduled to hold talks with President Xi and meet with other senior Chinese leaders.
He will also visit Guangdong province.
The two sides are expected to sign a number of cooperation agreements.