- Overseas Vietnamese women's union branch set up in Siem Reap
- NA Vice Chairman receives Chinese guests
- Expatriates in Laos support Vietnamese forces protecting nation's sovereignty over sea and islands
- Overseas Vietnamese in France raise fund to support fishermen on Ly Son island
- Vietnam verifies information on citizens missing in Himalayas snowstorm
HA NOI (VNS)- A photo exhibition opened here yesterday to raise funds for poor paediatric patients at the National Hospital of Paediatrics.
It has been organised by a group of journalists and photographers in Ha Noi
Entitled Anh Sang Tu Tam (Light of Benevolence), the exhibition displays more than 70 photos by six photographers and journalists from the Vietnamese Association of Photographic Artists; the Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition; and the Viet Nam News Agency.
The photos range from landscapes, portraits, still-life and real life. Some photos have won prizes in Viet Nam as well as abroad. All photos are for sale for VND500,000 (US$23) each.
Money earned will be donated to the patients in severe financial difficulties.
The exhibition will run until Sunday at the Viet Nam Women’s Museum, 36 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ha Noi. – VNS