The Vietnam National Museum of Nature under the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology is carrying out the project on building an
Organism Evolution Exhibition Room, said its vice director, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Luu Dam Cu.
The VND340 billion project started in 2012 and is scheduled to be completed and open by the end of this year.
- The Vietnam National Museum of History visited Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Museum (China)
- "Research to innovate the exhibition at the Vietnam National Museum of History 2014-2015"
- Art auction raises US$18,000 at Vietnam Museum of Fine Arts
- The role of the Vietnam National Museum of History (VNMH) in balancing political history, ethnography and art. (Thesis at the 5th Conference of the Asian National Museums Association ANMA).
- A training course on "Improving the capability against illicit trafficking of cultural goods: prevention, co-operation and return" to be launched in the Vietnam National Museum of History.
The museum is also conducting a project on building a collection of national objects about Vietnam’s nature.
In addition, the museum will provide 3D film screening to educate pupils and students about love for nature and awareness of environmental protection.
The Vietnam National Museum of Nature is a non-profit service and cultural-scientific organization with responsibilities for researching, collecting, storing, displaying, interpreting and maintaining the Vietnam National Specimen collection of nature and documentation for education, knowledge dissemination, scientific studies exhibition and tourism.
Since its establishment in 2004, the museum successfully organized the first National Conference of the Vietnam National Museum of Nature system; organized successfully a training course “Improving the zoological taxidemy professional skills” lectured by an expert from Saint Petersburg Zoological Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, with 25 participants coming from 15 National Parks, Natural Reserves and Museum members in the system./.