- Authorities should not dismiss survey panning Vietnam airports: minister
- Aviation authority should be receptive to airport survey: transport minister
- Thailand expects bright future for tourism industry
- HCMC police issue leaflets giving foreigners safety tips
- Passenger doors for Boeing 777 produced in Vietnam
VietNamNet Bridge – With just 200 passengers but that number of people is enough to make the Long Bien Railway Station cramped, overcrowded whenever a train comes. The Giap Bat Railway Station is old and it primarily serves freight trains.
However, as Long Bien and Giap Bat stations are too small and old, the Ministry of Transport has asked the Hanoi authorities’ permission for sending two North-South trains to the Hanoi Railway Station during the day.