HAU GIANG (VNS)— Authorities in the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang have raised the alarm over areas in the province that have a high risk of landslides.
Cracks with a total length of more than 1,200m were also detected along canals in Tan Thanh and Dai Thanh communes, according to the provincial Steering Committee for Flood and Storm Prevention and Control.
- UNDP-funded project to increase justice access gets extension
- Hanoi takes the lead in new rural development
- UNDP-funded project to increase access to justice gets extension
- People in the province welcoming Tet in an exciting and prosperous atmosphere
- 4 of 5 fishermen missing off southern Vietnam rescued; search underway for captain
A large number of people live along these canals. — VNS