HAU GIANG (VNS)— Authorities in the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang have raised the alarm over areas in the province that have a high risk of landslides.
Cracks with a total length of more than 1,200m were also detected along canals in Tan Thanh and Dai Thanh communes, according to the provincial Steering Committee for Flood and Storm Prevention and Control.
- National efforts tackling natural disasters scrutinised
- Research program on sustainable development in southwest region
- Swedish parliament speaker visits Vietnam, attends IPU-132
- Art performance on homeland’s sea and islands in Kien Giang province
- Deputy PM Hai urges active response to natural disasters
A large number of people live along these canals. — VNS