HAU GIANG (VNS)— Authorities in the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang have raised the alarm over areas in the province that have a high risk of landslides.
Cracks with a total length of more than 1,200m were also detected along canals in Tan Thanh and Dai Thanh communes, according to the provincial Steering Committee for Flood and Storm Prevention and Control.
- Architecture association needs to develop more: Politburo member
- Lam Dong province faces consecutive cyclone, hail and heavy rains
- Tuy Hoa city: Launching the Action Month for Food Safety
- Outstanding pharmaceutical companies and products honoured
- SOE Privatisation: Motivation for People Engaged in Economic Development
A large number of people live along these canals. — VNS