- JICA supports human resource development
- JICA helps Mekong Delta cope with climate change
- JICA aid supports disaster mitigation
JICA in collaboration with the Vietnamese Ministry of Health organised a conference in Hoa Binh province on June 12 discussing the implementation of the project and plan for 2013.
- Improving Operational Efficiency, Competitive Advantages of Vietnamese Banks
- Which industries will attract US investors?
- Experts warn of hack attacks on banks
- Hanoi Polytechnic University held a workshop on strengthening the application of information technology
- Binh Phuoc Socio-Economic Situation: Burgeoning in Tough Times
The project, with over US$3.2 million funded by the Japanese government, will offer training courses for health workers and build information technology networks on management of the transfer of patients between local-and central-level hospitals in the six provinces of Hoa Binh, Son La, Dien Bien, Lai Chau, Lao Cai and Yen Bai.
Within the framework of the conference, the participants visited a project model at Hoa Binh province’s General Hospital, which sees the decreasing number of patients transferred to central-level hospitals.
Earlier, JICA also helped Hoa Binh province implement a project to improve its health services.