(VOVworld)- The Swiss government will assist Vietnamese small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their competitiveness through trade promotion activities. The program, launched by the Trade Promotion Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on Thursday, will last for 4 years and cost nearly 3.9 million USD. The program will assist SMEs to access trade development support services and boost exports. In an address, the Deputy Country Director of the Cooperation Office of the Swiss Embassy in Hanoi Brigitte Bruhin praised Vietnamese SMEs’ increasing contribution to national economic growth. She expressed her hope that the Technical Support Program of the Swiss government could help Vietnamese SMEs to increase their capacity.
- Businesses enjoy cost reduction to sell goods at trading fair in Russia
- Vietnamese firms should utilise RoK's preferential rules of origin
- South Africa - Bridge for Vietnam to Further Enter African and European Markets
- More than 791 million dongs for local industrial promotion investment
- Contributing to advertising Phu Yen specialty