(VOVworld)- The Swiss government will assist Vietnamese small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their competitiveness through trade promotion activities. The program, launched by the Trade Promotion Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on Thursday, will last for 4 years and cost nearly 3.9 million USD. The program will assist SMEs to access trade development support services and boost exports. In an address, the Deputy Country Director of the Cooperation Office of the Swiss Embassy in Hanoi Brigitte Bruhin praised Vietnamese SMEs’ increasing contribution to national economic growth. She expressed her hope that the Technical Support Program of the Swiss government could help Vietnamese SMEs to increase their capacity.
- Italy to provide technical support for SMEs in Dong Nai
- Export forum urges businesses to promote their exports
- Leading Italian machinery firms visit Vietnam for business opportunities
- Workshop seeks to enhance Vietnamese handicrafts’ designs
- It's time for VN's rice industry to develop trade mark exports