PANO – The Me Trang Coffee Joint-Venture Company, on June 7th, organized a program, “Together with Me Trang towards Truong Sa”, on the occasion of the Sea Festival 2013.
- VN officially gets first submarine
- Officer praised for contributions protecting national sovereignty over islands
- Exhibits about Vietnam's sovereignty introduced in Thai Nguyen province
- Historical evidences of Vietnam's Hoang Sa, Truong Sa islands exhibited
- Maps on display to confirm Vietnam's sovereignty
The one-year long program (from June 2013 to May 2014), with the message, “Truong Sa is always in the hearts of Vietnamese people and an integral part of Vietnam”, aims to appeal to Vietnamese people for their support for Truong Sa islands.
During the sea festival, the organizing panel will introduce 120 art photos, reflecting the life of troops defending national sovereignty over seas and islands.
Translated by Son Ca