PYN Elite, Finland’s best-performing investment fund, is shifting its investment from Thailand to Vietnam by investing US$40 million in 51 local firms listed on the stock market.
According to Bloomberg News, the fund has sold about EUR100 million worth of Thai stocks during the past five months.
- US naval vessels on friendship visit to Da Nang city
- The meeting to prepare for activities of VNAT in VITM – Ha Noi 2015
- 16,000 firms suspend operations in two months of 2015
- 2014 National Central Highlands - Dalat Tourism Year closed officially
- Vietnamese school in Poland marks 15th anniversary of establishment
Petri Deryung, PYN Elite’s manager, said his fund’s investment in Vietnam accounts for 29 percent of its total investment and the figure is expected to keep rising in the future.