- Nearly VND100 billion in text message humanitarian donations
- Central province spends VND116 billion for social welfare and poverty reduction
- Art performance to welcome Party anniversary and spring
- Central province spends over VND21 billion for pupils' and students' medical insurance
- Southern city builds safe water supply constructions for poor people
PYN Elite, Finland’s best-performing investment fund, is shifting its investment from Thailand to Vietnam by investing US$40 million in 51 local firms listed on the stock market.
According to Bloomberg News, the fund has sold about EUR100 million worth of Thai stocks during the past five months.
Petri Deryung, PYN Elite’s manager, said his fund’s investment in Vietnam accounts for 29 percent of its total investment and the figure is expected to keep rising in the future.