- Belarus art troupes to perform in Vietnam
- Textile and apparel industry represents stable jobs and income
- Over 4.8 million children provided free measles-rubella vaccines
- Swiss volunteers go to West Africa for test Ebola vaccine
- Over VND365 billion advanced for building revolutionary contributors' houses
PYN Elite, Finland’s best-performing investment fund, is shifting its investment from Thailand to Vietnam by investing US$40 million in 51 local firms listed on the stock market.
According to Bloomberg News, the fund has sold about EUR100 million worth of Thai stocks during the past five months.
Petri Deryung, PYN Elite’s manager, said his fund’s investment in Vietnam accounts for 29 percent of its total investment and the figure is expected to keep rising in the future.