(VOVworld) – 150 ethnic and religious dignitaries met on Monday in the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang to learn more about hostile forces’ schemes to break the national great unity, destabilize the society, and damage national security. The meeting was held by the Steering Committee for Southwestern Region and the Hau Giang provincial party committee.
- Central Highlands secures over 30 investment projects
- Foreign relation work of the Party and State of Viet Nam in 2014 and key foreign relation tasks in 2015
- Central Highlands, Northeast Cambodia strengthen ties
- External information essential for national foreign policy: official
- 2015 blood donation campaign to go through 25 localities
Committee member To Minh Gioi explained the regional history together with the guidelines and policies of the Party and State related to ethnicity, religions, development and achievements of the Mekong Delta region. Gioi affirmed the role and responsibility of the dignitaries and all citizens in defending the nation and safeguarding social order and safety amid Vietnam’s greater international integration. He said that the State’s incentives to support ethnic people like the project number 134 and 135 are being carried out effectively in southwestern provinces.