(VOVworld) – 150 ethnic and religious dignitaries met on Monday in the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang to learn more about hostile forces’ schemes to break the national great unity, destabilize the society, and damage national security. The meeting was held by the Steering Committee for Southwestern Region and the Hau Giang provincial party committee.
- New-style cooperatives deemed critical to agricultural development
- Ca Mau: Khmer people greeted on Chol Chnam Thmay holiday
- Deputy PM Phuc urges accelerating administrative reform to serve the people
- Voluntary blood donation and humanitarian healthcare increased
- New Year wishes to Khmer people in Hau Giang
Committee member To Minh Gioi explained the regional history together with the guidelines and policies of the Party and State related to ethnicity, religions, development and achievements of the Mekong Delta region. Gioi affirmed the role and responsibility of the dignitaries and all citizens in defending the nation and safeguarding social order and safety amid Vietnam’s greater international integration. He said that the State’s incentives to support ethnic people like the project number 134 and 135 are being carried out effectively in southwestern provinces.