(VOVworld) – To celebrate the 65th anniversary of President Ho Chi Minh’s appeal for patriotic emulation, the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Communication and Education and the Central Council on Emulation and Rewards co-organized a conference on boosting patriotic emulation movements in line with President Ho Chi Minh’s thought in the present day.
- Ca Mau urged to improve quality of reward and emulation work
- Ceremony recognizes exemplary models of environmental protection in the period 2011 - 2015 2
- Vietnamese women pledge continued contributions to national construction
- Constructing the women’s organization into a stronger unit
- Honouring outstanding VFF Presidents at commune, ward and town levels
Delegates discussed the theory and reality of raising awareness among the cadres, Party members, and people of President Ho Chi Minh’s thoughts on patriotic emulation and the impact of patriot movements in the present period of industrialization, modernization, and global integration. The delegates suggested the Party and State should revise the law on emulation and rewards, and reform the emulation and rewards activities to make them more practical in terms of the political tasks and the real situation of the various sectors at all levels. They agreed to diversify the forms of the patriotic emulation movements to rally more people. Information should be widely dispersed to promptly acknowledge good people and their deeds and to widely replicate role models.