(VOVworld) – To celebrate the 65th anniversary of President Ho Chi Minh’s appeal for patriotic emulation, the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Communication and Education and the Central Council on Emulation and Rewards co-organized a conference on boosting patriotic emulation movements in line with President Ho Chi Minh’s thought in the present day.
- Lots of typical “peoples’ propaganda and agitation models
- Propaganda painting contest celebrates Vietnam’s first general election
- Government Office honoured for great achievements on 70th anniversary
- Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan attends patriotism emulation movement in Lam Dong province
- 4th Provincial Patriotic Emulation Congress succeeds
Delegates discussed the theory and reality of raising awareness among the cadres, Party members, and people of President Ho Chi Minh’s thoughts on patriotic emulation and the impact of patriot movements in the present period of industrialization, modernization, and global integration. The delegates suggested the Party and State should revise the law on emulation and rewards, and reform the emulation and rewards activities to make them more practical in terms of the political tasks and the real situation of the various sectors at all levels. They agreed to diversify the forms of the patriotic emulation movements to rally more people. Information should be widely dispersed to promptly acknowledge good people and their deeds and to widely replicate role models.