VietNamNet Bridge – A photo exhibition entitled “Light from the Heart” will open at the Vietnam Women’s Museum, 36 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hanoi, from June 18 to 23.
The exhibition introduces works by photographers Nguyen Quang Tuan and Chu Thu Hao and journalists Nguyen Phuong Hoa (Vietnam News Agency), Nguyen Hong Vinh, Nguyen Manh Ha (Tien Phong Newspaper) and freelance reporter Dam Duc Vu.
- Major Vietnamese hospitals join hands to terminate bed sharing ordeal
- HCMC's public hospitals suffer exodus to private sector
- Patients wait for hours to be examined for only one minute: survey
- Free measles-rubella vaccinations start in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam to launch largest-ever measles-rubella vaccination
The revenue from the exhibition will be devoted to children in difficult circumstances at the Central Pediatrics Hospital.
According to journalist Nguyen Manh Ha, the photos will be sold at moderate price so everyone can buy the photos for charity.
“Light from the Heart” gathers photographic works that won prizes at domestic and international photo contests.