In the afternoon of June 7th, Mr. Pham Dinh Cu, Deputy Secretary of Provincial Party Committee cum Chairman of PPC, took over a savoir meeting with Mr. Le Thanh An, the U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Benefactors donate over VND10.4 billion
- National Party Congress’s success welcomed nationwide
- General Ngo Xuan Lich visits Ha Nam and Hung Yen provinces
- Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Mr. Huynh Tan Viet, visiting and wishing a happy Tet to the policy families and ethnic compatriots in Song Hinh district
- Meeting, wishing Happy Tet to foreign experts, volunteers and investors
At the meeting, Mr. Le Thanh An thanked the Chairman for spending time receiving and working with him; the Consul General introduced the top priorities of the United States would be to continue developing trade, education, health care, human resources and education for Vietnam, introducing the purpose and significance of the trans-Pacific trade Agreement… The Consul General shared the desire that in the future, the United States and Vietnam would further enhance mutual understanding, promote communication, cooperation and mutual benefit development in appropriate areas.
On behalf of the province, Mr. Pham Dinh Cu informed about the situation of foreign investment in Phu Yen, answering some concerning questions from the Consul general. Simultaneously, the Chairman suggested that Mr. Le Thanh An, with his role and prestige, would become the bridge in the coming time to introduce the U.S. businesses to invest, do business in Phu Yen province in calling for investment sectors in such sectors as petrochemical technology, tourism, agriculture, wind power … The Chairman wished Mr. Le Thanh An to continue with more success after concluding the term at the Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City next August.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRONG HAO