On May 31, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the People’s Committee held a meeting with the steering committee and organizers of the Central Highlands-Da Lat National Tourism Year 2014.
The national event themed ‘Dai Ngan Tay Nguyen’ (High Mountains, Thick Forests of Central Highlands) aims to introduce the beauty of the region to domestic and international tourists.
- Central Highlands prepares for big tourist year
- Central Highlands develops tourism potential
- Central Highlands receives 6 million visitors in national tourism year 2014
- Central Highlands welcomes 6 million visitors in national tourism year
- Central Highlands welcomes 6 mln visitors in national tourism year
In 2014, several events will be held in Lam Dong, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Gia Lai, and Kon Tum Provinces, including Da Lat Flower Festival, Brocade Festival, Regional Dress Fashion Show, International Gong Festival, and International Street Art Festival.
On this occasion, there will be Elephant Races in Don Village of Dak Lak Province, Krong Ana Boat Race, Bahnar Communal House Festival in Kon Tum Province, and several such fascinating cultural events.