HCM CITY (VNS)— The Celadon City project in Son Ky Ward of HCM City’s Tan Phu District received a certificate of Construction Quality Assessment System (Conquas).
Conquas is a standardised system developed by the Singapore Building and Construction Authority to control project quality from groundbreaking until completion. The standard is frequently applied in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
- Asia set to embrace green buildings, Singapore conference hears
- Vietnam’s Quang Ninh Province, ravaged by floods, should re-plan residential areas: minister
- Scaffold collapse kills 3, injures 4 in Ho Chi Minh City
- AEC brightens prospects for infrastructure investment
- Investment prospects in infrastructure in Southeast Asia
According to Hoa Binh Corporation – the first contractor to be granted a Conquas Certificate in Viet Nam- Celadon City covers 80ha and is invested by Malaysian Gamuda Land Group and Sacomreal.
Hoa Binh is the main contractor of the Ruby Building, which has 1,448 apartments and shops.-VNS