HCM CITY (VNS)— The Celadon City project in Son Ky Ward of HCM City’s Tan Phu District received a certificate of Construction Quality Assessment System (Conquas).
Conquas is a standardised system developed by the Singapore Building and Construction Authority to control project quality from groundbreaking until completion. The standard is frequently applied in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
- CII develops infrastructure in Thu Thiem
- Vietnam arrests 2 South Korea nationals for investigation of deadly scaffold collapse
- BIDV Tower – Int’l standards high-rise office building
- Chinese-invested projects sensitive to national defense stopped in Da Nang
- Duc Khai to complete 1,080 resettlement apartments this month
According to Hoa Binh Corporation – the first contractor to be granted a Conquas Certificate in Viet Nam- Celadon City covers 80ha and is invested by Malaysian Gamuda Land Group and Sacomreal.
Hoa Binh is the main contractor of the Ruby Building, which has 1,448 apartments and shops.-VNS