HA NOI (VNS)— The US-based ARINC Incorporated announced that it was awarded a contract to provide systems integration for the new terminal at Ha Noi’s Noi Bai International Airport.
ARINC was selected as the subcontractor for this project by the Taisei-Vinaconex Joint Venture (TVJV), the company overseeing the construction of the new terminal.
- Airports Corporation of Viet Nam courts investors ahead of offering
- VietJet submits bid to run Phu Quoc Int’l Airport for 30 years
- First group of Vietnamese workers in Algeria land home
- First group of Vietnamese workers in Algeria arrive home
- Cell phone inlaid with 112 diamonds found in Vietnam Airlines plane
ARINC will be deploying its industry-leading CUPPS compliant vMUSETM workstations at Terminal 2, together with SelfServTM Common Use Self Service kiosks, VeriPax Passenger Reconciliation Services and Flight Information Displays.-VNS