- Overseas Vietnamese women's union branch set up in Siem Reap
- Expatriates in Laos support Vietnamese forces protecting nation's sovereignty over sea and islands
- Overseas Vietnamese in France raise fund to support fishermen on Ly Son island
- "Miss Vietnam in Czech" organizers support AO/dioxin victims
- Vietnam culture night take place in Switzerland
The Vietnamese-Cambodian Association in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on the afternoon of April 30 held a ceremony to mark the 38th anniversary of the South Vietnam Liberation and National Reunification Day (April 30).
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Huynh Minh Phu, Chairman of the Vietnamese-Cambodian Association in Phnom Penh, recalled the historical significance of April 30 – the South Vietnam Liberation and National Reunification Day. The great historical victory was a part of the contribution of overseas Vietnamese in Cambodia.
On behalf of overseas Vietnamese in Phnom Penh, Mr. Huynh Minh Phu confirmed continued efforts to strengthen solidarity, work together to build the strong community and always towards to the Fatherland.
Overseas Vietnamese in Phnom Penh in particular and in Cambodia in general will continue to promote patriotism and the revolutionary traditions of the nation, strengthen the friendship and solidarity with the people and government of Cambodia, provide mutual help to develop, always look towards the Fatherland and make practical contributions to the development of the two countries.
Representative of the Vietnamese Embassy in Cambodia attended the ceremony with overseas Vietnamese in the capital of Phnom Penh.
The ceremony was held in a solemn and warm atmosphere. On the occasion, many songs praising the nation and the victory of April 30 were performed./.