(VOVworld) – The Latin American market holds a potential for Vietnamese businesses to expand their operations. A conference held in Hanoi on Thursday provided information about this potential market helping businesses to penetrate it.
According to the host, the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency, Vietnam has established trade relations with all 33 Latin American countries and territories. The region is a source of many key products such as sugar, pharmaceuticals, crude oil, cocoa, and coffee while being a big consumer of equipment, machinery, transport vehicles, garments, and food.
- Vietnam - Hungary Business Forum to Take Place in Hanoi
- Vietnam to open e-commerce portal targeting Japan, ASEAN customers
- Vietrade to Lead US Confectionary Market Survey and Exchange in 2015
- HCM City prepares for 2015 Vietnam Food Expo
- Supporting Businesses to Build Product Designing and Development Capacity