The four-storey white building in European architecture has specific themes and decorations on each floor to bring gourmets different dining experiences.
- Cabbie in Vietnam metropolis returns $11,600 Vertu phone to passenger
- Responding to critics, Ho Chi Minh City launches design competition with preservation bent
- Plan to raze oldest French building in heart of Vietnam metro sparks dialogue
- Overnight cafes blossom in Saigon
- DJ Craze holds one-night performance
The ground floor has a terrace so pedestrians or tourists can choose to admire street-life and sip a cup of coffee while the indoor area is suitable for people coming in big groups. Those who wish to both enjoy food and listen to live band performances can choose the first floor with a cozy ambience.
The second floor’s dynamic setting is suitable for meetings or work discussions, while the last floor will be ideal for private talks or a romantic escape. The second and third floors have balcony areas for diners to take a breather.
BB Corner can serve 250 people with a diversified menu with some delicious dishes but it also offers convenience with fast food options like sandwiches, burgers and even take-away food for customers.
BB Corner Restaurant is located at 200A Ly Tu Trong Street, District 1. Tel: 08 3824 4566 or 0903 742 569.