Nhan Dan – The People’s Committee of Hoang Sa (Paracel) district, Da Nang city, officially launched its e-portal on March 29.
- National Assembly deputies discuss revised bills
- Vietnam legislature should issue resolution against China’s illegal acts in East Sea: lawmaker
- Unit well conducts search and rescue flights
- President calls for increased efforts to mitigate natural calamity
- Italian photographer ‘daydreams’ about Vietnam in video clip highlighting scenic spots
To view the portal, please go to: http://hoangsa.danang.gov.vn.
The e-portal offers readers information about the activities in Hoang Sa district, and related domestic and international news, as well as documents and historical and legal evidence affirming Vietnam’s sovereignty over the Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos.