(VOV) – Mai Giang, winner of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012, strutted her stuff in a Spring Ao Dai (traditional long dress) fashion show held in Hanoi on January 28.
This was the first time Mai Giang had modeled Ao Dai.
- Robins and local designer to present mini collection to support ethnic minorities
- Inside Vietnam’s teenage model ‘factories’ – P2: The flip side
- Fashion collection to support ethnic minorities
- Japanese designer unveils million-dollar fashion collection in town
- Huong Ly is winner of Vietnam's Next Top Model 2015
Designed by Thuan Viet, the dresses on show get their inspiration from the bright colours and cheerful atmosphere of spring.
Apart from Ao Dai, models also showed their dynamism in street wear and their elegance in evening gowns.