Viet Nam’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rate in 2012 increased 5.03%, lower than the plan set for the year (6%).
In the first quarter, the CPI rose 4.64%, the second quarter up 4.08%, third quarter 5.05% and fourth quarter 5.44%.
- Banks to prioritise agriculture loans
- Creating Favourable Environment to Attract FDI into Agriculture
- Supporting Industry Development: Transferring Technology from FDI Firms to Domestic Businesses
- Vietnamese, Thai Enterprises: Strengthening Business Cooperation
- Revolution contributors to have new houses
The agricultural, forestry and aquaculture sector increased 2.72%, industry and construction sector up 4.52% and service sector up 6.42%.
To achieve the development goal of 6.5-7% in 2011-2015, Viet Nam has to reach the average GDP growth rate of 8-9% by 2014 and 2015.
According to the General Statistics, in the context of global economic crisis, the GDP growth rate of Viet Nam has been improved in each quarter, showing the State’s effective measures and solutions. /.