- Vietnam's 'So You Think You Can Dance' finals to feature more foreign choreographers
- American actress to perform in Vietnam
- Step Up Revolution actress to perform on Viet Nam reality show
- Dancer Kathryn McCormick to perform in Vietnam's 'So You Think You Can Dance'
- American artist reaches HCMC to support dance contestants
The grand finale was held last Saturday at the Maximark Cong Hoa’s sports hall in Tan Binh District in the city. Hai, 23, a member of MTE dance crew of popular singer My Tam, brought home a cash prize of VND400 million as he received 25,139 votes and a training contract with HCMC-based Dance Center.
Second, third and fourth places went to youngest contestant To Nhu, a 17-year-old ballet student (24,388 votes), B-boy Quang Dang (21,277 votes) and contemporary dancer Hong Nhung (20,597 votes) who all pocketed VND50 million each.
The six-month contest attracted thousands of contestants nationwide with 107 contestants entering the semi final round with 20 making the final round.