The grand finale was held last Saturday at the Maximark Cong Hoa’s sports hall in Tan Binh District in the city. Hai, 23, a member of MTE dance crew of popular singer My Tam, brought home a cash prize of VND400 million as he received 25,139 votes and a training contract with HCMC-based Dance Center.
- Vietnam's 'So You Think You Can Dance' finals to feature more foreign choreographers
- American actress to perform in Vietnam
- Step Up Revolution actress to perform on Viet Nam reality show
- Dancer Kathryn McCormick to perform in Vietnam's 'So You Think You Can Dance'
- American artist reaches HCMC to support dance contestants
Second, third and fourth places went to youngest contestant To Nhu, a 17-year-old ballet student (24,388 votes), B-boy Quang Dang (21,277 votes) and contemporary dancer Hong Nhung (20,597 votes) who all pocketed VND50 million each.
The six-month contest attracted thousands of contestants nationwide with 107 contestants entering the semi final round with 20 making the final round.