(VOV) – All 12 contestants in the Vietnam’s Next Top Model competition faced major difficulties strutting on a catwalk over water; some even slipped and fell.
Wearing a thin scarf covering a bikini, they had to walk to the beat of DJ Fabien’s music and avoid giant swinging balls, which were affected by strong winds.
Kha My Van and Do Thu Ha gave impressive performances but still admitted that the balls caused them a lot of trouble.
- Miss Universe Vietnam contestants shine in evening gown
- "Designs from the Village" to support brocade villages in Lam Dong
- Robins joins hands with local designer to sell charity brocade collections
- Model Kha My Van impressive in latest photos
- Putting failure in the past, Vietnamese model shines in Europe
Nguyen Ngan was actually knocked down when she walking back to the starting point, but she managed to sit back, stand up and keep on walking. Her brave and intelligent reaction helped her win the challenge.
Thanh Thao fell down right after her first steps and Ngoc Thuy did not do well because of her illness.