QUANG BINH — Three children aged 10-12 were injured yesterday after a fragmentation bomb suddenly exploded in northern eastern Quang Ninh Province’s Vinh Ninh District.
The accident occurred because the children, who were playing on a local hill, tried to smash the bomb into pieces after they found it and mistook it for an iron cylinder.
- Quang Binh: Big kidney stone removed from female patient
- Surgical mission for over 100 children in Central provinces
- Underprivileged children to receive free corrective surgeries for cleft palates
- Poor boy takes care of mother with cancer
- Free medical check-up and surgeries for kids born with cleft lip and palate deformities
The children are in critical condition and have been treated at Viet Nam-Cuba Friendship Hospital.-VNS