QUANG BINH — Three children aged 10-12 were injured yesterday after a fragmentation bomb suddenly exploded in northern eastern Quang Ninh Province’s Vinh Ninh District.
The accident occurred because the children, who were playing on a local hill, tried to smash the bomb into pieces after they found it and mistook it for an iron cylinder.
- Operation Smile to offer more free surgeries to disadvantaged children
- More kids with facial deformities receive free surgeries
- Quang Binh: Big kidney stone removed from female patient
- Surgical mission for over 100 children in Central provinces
- Underprivileged children to receive free corrective surgeries for cleft palates
The children are in critical condition and have been treated at Viet Nam-Cuba Friendship Hospital.-VNS