Fourteen crew members aboard the Vietnamese cargo ship “Nam Long 01-9570503″ were rescued by Chinese fishermen in Hainan province on June 26.
- Russian official honoured for 10-year services
- Vietnam fines, deports six foreigners for illegal entry, visa overstay
- Vietnam suggests changing name, limiting public view of pig slaughter fest
- 66pct of Japanese companies want to expand business in Vietnam: survey
- Vietnamese gets three years for aiding foreigners to swindle female compatriots
- Seven foreign sailors saved by fisherman
- Three Vietnamese rescued from sunken Korean ship
- Three Indonesian sailors return home
The ship lost contact with the shore and sank near Basuo port in Dongfang city.
All 14 survivors are now safe and in stable condition.
Relevant Vietnamese agencies are working with Chinese authorities to bring the crew home to Vietnam.