The Brazilian Ministry of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade (MDIFT) has officially begun an anti-dumping investigation into rolled steel imported from Vietnam and some other countries.
- India imposes anti-dumping duties on Vietnam MDF products
- US anti-dumping duty on PE bags from Vietnam remains in place
- Ministry to host public consultation on tariffs for imported steel
- Industry and trade ministry tightens multi-level marketing regulations
- Vietnam to safeguard MSG as domestic producers hurt by imports
The Vietnam Competition Authority under the Ministry of Industry and Trade said Aperam Inox America do Sul, S.A. filed the lawsuit and the MDIFT will conduct investigations from January to December 2012.
It will use Taiwan (China) as a comparison for the dumping amplitude up to 22.5 percent. Businesses have been allowed 70 days, including extension time, to answer all questions related to the investigation as of April 13, 2012.