Vietnamese pop singer My Tam has become the first Vietnamese singer sponsored by a foreign enterprise and will record her new album in
Vietnamese pop singer My Tam
Seoul under a South Korea-based company.
South Korea’s Narimaru Pictures will finance Tam’s new album and provide high-quality sound recording, video clips and cover printing. Tam is scheduled to fly to South Korea Saturday.
- It is now Hoi An's turn to allay concerns about water, seafood safety
- Some 100 scientists helping Vietnam crack fish death mystery: environment ministry
- Vietnam business group calls for tight rein on foreign retailers
- Tokyo FC beat Becamex Binh Duong 2-1 at AFC Champions League
- Vietnamese shooters aim for Olympic gold with empty guns
Her album is slated to be the first Vietnamese recording issued on the Korean market.
My Tam graduated from the Ho Chi Minh City Musical Institute and has won many singing prizes in Vietnam and the region.
Source: Thanh Nien